[talks-uk] Re: telling audible managers where to store files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:54:46 -0000

Well I haven't a clue what audable is but if you have the files on your PC can't ypou use a cable and then see your memory card on your e71 like a drive. In this way put them on the card. Certainly the run of the mill files I put n my e71 via my computer using the cable, I see the memory card as that removable drive with the name I have given it. Sorry I am not explaning myself very well.

eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>