[talks-uk] Re: [talks-up] WAYFINDER ACCESS USERGROUP

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:17:36 +0100

Carol,

I know that you've managed to sign up now, but for everyone else's notice,
that is the right address.

---Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997