[talks-uk] talks and the phone mode wen i ttaip a number ...

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:34:28 +0200

hi all!
i have n95 .
and talk 5.
wen i will taip a number my phone say 3 window text4 i dont want my pnone say text.
wen i  taip a number and ..
with moible spak speak my phone dont says text .
and the phone mot says text in all my phone whtit talk both talks 3 4 o 5 can one help ? ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>