[talks-uk] setting the speaking of months on a 6680, is this the same as setting the speaking of days?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:34:15 +0100

Hi all,

On my 6680 the current month is spoken as Jun not June, is that because the month has been written this way in the Talks dictionary, and can I (as I have with days of the week), change all the months to speak in full, and if so, is the process the same as with the days of the week?

Thank you all in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon