[talks-uk] Re: sent box?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:44:03 -0000

I have a problem I can receive my G mail e-mails on my phone but when I go to send a reply, I am getting an error message, which says General this feature is not supported. Now I do remember that there was a time when I could send out my g-mail replies. Maybe someone in the UK would be kind enough to let me know the Outgoing settings please so I can check tehm against mine. I have the security set to ssl/tls and I have the outgoing as smtp.gmail.com. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>