[talks-uk] Re: quick Office and Talks questions

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:24:57 +0100

You  want version 6 which will work with Talks 4. I cannot understand why you
do not have within Office the options for updates. I had this option on all my
phones. It is so simple when you do it from your phone. You pay by credit card,
give your e-mail address amd your receipt amd lisence number are sent to you.
Once you get it when you open Word you must then go to options amd choose Edit.
Then you can read the document.

Subject: [talks-uk] quick Office and Talks questions
From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/08/2009 5:35 AM

Hi all,

I'm running Talks 4 on an N82 which also has Quick Office
version 3.8.12.0 installed on it.

If I upgrade the version of Quick Office will the latest
version work with Talks 4?  If the answer to my first
question is yes, where should I go to get the upgrade?  I
ask this  as upgrade is not an option within the version of
Quick Office I have, and I've tried using my N82 to go on to
www.quickoffice.com and got errors twice, and I can't get to
a quickoffice.co.uk site, so can anyone point me to what to
do next please.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Alexander Shannon