[talks-uk] Re: notes on an n86

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 18:54:34 +0000

You take a new line by pressing zero three times in succession. As for the hash
symbol, it will be in your symbols list. Do not have that phone but I suggest
until someone else tells you, press the edit key if there is one and then arrow
down to where it says insert symbol or something like that. You might be able
to use the star key by pressing it twice to bring up the symbol table.

Eleanor