[talks-uk] Re: intro.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:33:17 +0100

Ian on the e71 I have changed the Talks default from bottom right to power. If you have Talks on bottom right try hitting that key twice and see if a window will open up for you with all the symjbols. Use the right arrow and keep going until you hear underscore and then press select. I only have to press it once as I moved the Talks to the power button.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian McNamara" <ianandriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>