[talks-uk] Re: how to transfer a ring tone from one phone to another

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:28:14 -0000

Adrien -

I don't think you can transfer tones that came with the phone, but if it is one you have created yourself, then you can do it, as suggested, via Bluetooth. You'll find it if you look under profiles/customise [or whatever it is called], there will be options for ring tones, text tones etc -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>