[talks-uk] how to play themes on the E51

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:57:08 +0100

Hi all,

I wish to change my rather boring and predictable phone ring and wonder how
I can do this with the E51, givben that when you select themes, it doesn't
for some reason let you hear the themes.

Have had my Nephew had a go and he too can't get the themes to play and so I
don't know what I am selecting, unless I actually select it and then ring it
from say a landline which is a little time consuming.

Any ideas on how I can overcome this little problem please?

Paul.