[talks-uk] Re: holux gps blue tooth receivers

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:56:24 -0000

Hi Husna,

Be careful of the lifetime option, because you can never switch phones.  The
minute you upgrade your phone, you have to pay again.

As for the 240, I didn't know about it, but as it is a newer model, I would
expect it to be better.

Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589