[talks-uk] Re: help with nokia e65

  • From: Muhammad Makhlouf <muhammadmakhlouf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:24:42 +0200

Hi Sir, go to messages, Chek sittings, then text message, after that
choose your right network the one that you are currently on..
if It does not work, sure there is barring on it.
hope this helps.

--
Lord Medo: "When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You,
But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesnt Follow You."