[talks-uk] getting extended recorder to produce amr files

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:57:03 +0100

Hi all.

I understand that the Extended Recorder program can record either in .wav or
.amr (lower quality).

I have a nokia 6630 and if I go into Extended Recorder, options, settings I can
find the option that needs to be changed.  It is called quality and currently
set at High, Wav but I cannot select another codec.  Is this missing on the
nokia phone or should it be part of Extended Recorder?

I am quite disapointed in some of the documentation that comes with talks
premium.  We are not even told which file formats the multimedia player will
work with.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page