[talks-uk] e-MAIL

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:06:26 -0000

I realize this is not directly Talks related but I am a little confused and
hope someone can sort out my confusion.  Ever since having my phone and sending
e-mail, now well over a year when I wanted to reply, I would simply select the
appropriate option, reply to sender and start writing.  In the past week
something has gone wrong and now when I do this I have been writing at the end
of the other person's e-mail instead of the top.  I must have done something to
alter this.  Any ideas please?