[talks-uk] Re: e71 questions

  • From: Saqib <saqib500@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:37:03 +0100

Hi. It took me a couple of weeks to be confident at typing on the E63 which has
the same keyboard layout as the E71. At first I thought I would have been
better off using a conventional phone keypad but I got there in the end. I now
can type with the fingers on the home keys just about as the keys are small. I
always keep my left  index finger on the F and the right on J. from there I can
manage to type. Stick with it as it will be worth it in the end. Did you get
Quick Office four pre-installed and I can upgrade for free to Quick Office
Premium 6. I did upgrade and it was semi accessible as Talks wouldn't read the
file directory. I couldn't be bothered to keep flicking magnification on and
off so I downgraded to the Quick Office to the previous version.