[talks-uk] Re: corrections in Vlingo

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:16:34 -0000

Hi Carla,

Thanks for your help too.  I haven't used it extensively, as it is not on my
main phone, so this was useful.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/11/2009 11:22 pm

Hi Carla,

I haven't found a reliable way to do it, but if you are for example, writing
a text, hit the save button, I think it puts you into the text edit field as
if you are typing it, then you can correct any errors. I think notes are the
same. But the pull-down box for corrections from Vlingo doesn't appear to be
accessible with Talks.