[talks-uk] Re: blind friendly

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:19:05 +0000

ExcellentSTSAN. That is Joe. i think. I have seen him on it.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: blind friendly
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 04/01/2009 4:16 pm

hi eleanor,

thanks for that, some one has just told my partner joe about that list, so
he signed up to it and they have been very helpful.

susan
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 04/01/2009 2:45 pm

hi folks,

sorry this is off topic but i didn't know where else to go.

does any one know if sky plus or free view plus is blind friendly? is it
easy enough for a partially sighted person to use?

also has any one ever heard of a mailing list for sky for blind people?
best wishes

Susan