[talks-uk] Re: announcement of keys on n70

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:36:37 -0000

yes indeed

You can either press talks followed by the delete key to mute speech or, even
better, with the phone unlocked press talks followed by star.
arrow to the advanced controls by using the right part of the joy pad.
This should be the second tab.

I do not have my phone on at the monent but you want to arrow down to an option
that is something like Mute on keylock and choose yes.  You also have some
other interesting options here that mute the amount of stuff the phone keeps
repeating with default settings.

regards

graham