[talks-uk] a first for this list!

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:11:27 +0100

Hi all:

Yesterday morning I was shaken and stirred.
On waking, I picked up my n73 to check for messages.
Having literally just picked it up, the earth moved for me - we were at our
soon to come retirement home on the Kent coast, 5 miles east of the
epicentre!

With the violent shaking, my grip failed, was regained, probably several
times, and leading to me dropping and performing an England cricket team act
of fumbling the catch and dropping it!

Subsequently, I am being told that my phone will only send emergency
messages and won't send or receive texts.
This has persisted in Guildford so I guess it wasn't an emergency procedure
in the affected area.

What could my problem be?
How can I resolve it?

TIA