[talks-uk] Re: You need to have an internet add on to use Talks claim Three UK

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:23:43 -0000

Now that is very interesting in any case because I have a friend looking to
purchase a new mobile with Talks and she does not want to pay additional money
for Talks.  I and indeed she had thought that only Vodafone did it.
Interestingly with your N95 is it branded?How much did you pay for it and did
Carphone Warehouse unlock it for you?