[talks-uk] Re: Y-Browser Located on My N95 But What Now!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:48:49 -0000

Well yes indeed Steve but can I take off some of that crap, as you call it. There are a few things, about 4 which start with the word demo I would like to get rid of them. I am still having big problems in that I am trying to save a 9MB WAV file on the N95 8GB and the one I got from you and it is just not saving. The phone is freezing. I even got someone sighted to look and she said nothing is happening it just says Saving 0% and stays like that. i've even left it for over 30 minutes to see what would happen. It freezes the whole Message folder and I have to turn it off and then I can get back in to messages again.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09:01:2009 12:18 pm

Hi Eleanor,

Yes, you should be OK with Y Browser on your N95.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09:01:2009 8:10 am

Hi Eleanor,

You use it like file manager.  Select the files you want, then look at
Options with Key1, also look at the help.

 _____