[talks-uk] Re: Watching uPlayer on My Mobile Phone

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 19:20:21 +0100

Eleanor, send it to me at
barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I'll have a go.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:14 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Watching uPlayer on My Mobile Phone

  Hi
  I want to watch a programme that went out on Ulster Television last night.
It is on the uPlayer.  I sent the link to my mobile phone.  It opened OK and
then it said it needed Adobie Flash Player and I tried to download but really I
did not know wht I am doing and the download did not complete.  Any volunteers
that I could send the link to off list to see if you can watch it and if so if
you would tell me what to do please?

  Many thanks in advance.