[talks-uk] WAYFINDER ACCESS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:30:50 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like a bit more information about Wayfinder Access before deciding to try the demo so here goes with some questions.

1)    How well does it work with Talks on Series 2 and 3 mobiles?

2)    Does this system use post codes to set a start and end journey point?

3) How much information can you get on the way and, do you ask for this, or is it automatically given as you travel?

4) What kind of costs do you incur as you use Wayfinder on a journey? (I mean, would you do it on Pay as You Go, or would you definitely need a contract to keep the cost reasonable?

5)    If you try the demo, what are the limitations?  AND

6) Am I correct in thinking that, once you pay for WayFinder, it's tied (via IMEI number) to a particular phone and also that you need to pay renewal from time to time?

Sorry to ask so many questions but I am genuinely interested and want to get as much information as I can at this stage. Thanks, therefore, for any information given on this one. If anyone wants to talk with me further about this, I'm happy to call you if you write me directly with your number and a possible time to link up. Thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx