[talks-uk] Re: Voice Mail Waiting on Line 1

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:16:34 +0100

Hi Darran

A couple of years ago I bought a new phone from soemone. When it arrived I was also getting that message. It turned out that they had put their Orange SIM into it to load TALKS onto it for me and they had received a voice mail while the card was in my phone. They hadn't picked it up, so when they removed their card from my phone the message kept appearing but of course I could do nothing about it as it was for another number and I could not access it to delete it. I restored factory settings and that worked. It didn't do any harm to TALKS at all (Restoring factory settings that is). Sounds like this is what's happened to you.

Hope this helps.

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779