[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone and wifi

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:47:58 -0000

Hi Neil,

They do now, but I saw a couple of phones with early firmware where it was
really disabled.  I couldn't believe it either.

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/11/2008 16:33

Hi all

I heard once upon a time that Vodafone blocked the wifi feature on their
phones, does anyone know if this is true or just a myth?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk