[talks-uk] Using dictionary

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:20:11 -0000

Hi
Can someone tell me how to use the dictionary with Talks Premium.  For example
I am reading an e-mail and ikn the text I know it should say 'at login' but it
says 'at loginches'.

If you are explaining it to me, you will need to explain to me wht you mean by
making the altertion in an application, e.g. if I am in e-mail do I have to
have the e-mail open or just in the Inbox folder?  Also how do I avoid Talks
saying inches instead of in in the appropriate sections of the text where I
want the word 'in' said.  Hope I am making myself clear.  Another thing is if I
make this alteration in an e-mail and then if I want to make it where I am
reading a text file will I have to open a text file to make the alteration
again?

Many thanks.