[talks-uk] Using a Printer on My Mobile Phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:36:26 +0100

Hi
I know I have asked this before.  I want to be able to print on A4 paper from
my phone, ay I want to print an e-mail or a Web Page or even a Word document
which might be a letter.  Steve has suggested before a bluetooth printer but I
have not located one.  Onj gave me the name of one but it only prints
photograph on small paper.  Perhaps there are drivers which can be got for a
standard printer.  If anyone is using a printer for such purposes perhaps you
might let me know please.