[talks-uk] Using FExplorer

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:40:23 +0100

Hello listers,

Does anyone use the free program FExplorer? If so, could you please post the list of shortcut commands for manipulating folders and files? I know that pressing 1 copies the highlighted item and 7 pastes it. What are the commands for moving or deleting items? Also, apart from the option to reboot the phone I don't understand the other options.
Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

In case you don't know, this little freebie, along with some others for series 60 phones, can be found at:

www.blindsea.com

Go to the Mobile Corner link, then the Third Party Software link.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett