[talks-uk] Re: User dictionary settings

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:26:42 +0100

Hi Steve

Thanks for the remider about the telephone screen.  But having done that
and rebooted the phone it still doesn't work.

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman