[talks-uk] Re: Upgrading premium applications

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:43:56 +0100

Hi,

The short answer is that is the latest version of the apps that work with
Talks.  There are later versions available, but there were aparently some mods
done to the apps to work with Talks and the Talks licenses, so later version
may not be compatible, forcing you to possibly have to buy a new license.

World Clock Pro, for example, just won't work on the N70.  When I emailed the
support I didn't get a response back, so not sure on the current situation.

Thanks.
Andrew.