[talks-uk] Re: Upgrading Wayfinder- activating links in a txt

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:29:52 +0100

Hi, I'm updating to the latest version of Wayfinder and have received the
txt message containing the link to the website to download the setup files.
I thought I could go to the site by putting the cursor on the web address
and pressing the middle of the joystick.  It isn't I just get the options
menu - reply message details, delete etc.  Can someone tell me how I can go
to the site please?  If it requires copying the address and pasting it into
the web browser please could you tell me how to copy/paste with Talks
too...cheers