[talks-uk] Re: Typing on the X6

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:22:58 +0100

Yes that's all well and good but we can't get away from the fact that
Talks isn't allowing people to text on the touch screen. Codefactory
came up with a different approach and they got it bang on  by
introducing a virtual keypad for such tasks. Talks should of gone down
that road. Even a virtual keyboard of any format would of been better
than trying to type on the actual Nokia onscreen display.    This
phone is only really good for Navigation or media use when used with
Talks.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx