[talks-uk] Re: Two navigation questions

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:59:08 +0100

Hi,

OVI maps should come with all modern Nokia phones, but the free navigation
is being phased in.  Note you'll have to download the maps separately.  You
can also install the latest OVI maps if you wish if not already loaded.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.