[talks-uk] Re: Try again

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:19:16 +0100

Hi Eleanor

Yes I was very surprised at the prices on amazon for the
batteries but they do have some very good prices. Over here
in France electronic equipment is very expensive hence, my
asking on here the price of the french adapter for the c5. I
have brought lots of different things for different people
and it has all been good stuff even though the prices are a
bit low.

Regards

Adrien