[talks-uk] Transferring File Via Bluetooth

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:56:45 -0000

Hi Steve
I tried to save the Bluetooth transferred file as you suggested to the memory
card but I did not get that option and instead got the message General System
Error.  Then I tried to transfer to my N95 8GB and got the following message.
Not doing very well here. A socket operation failed because the destination
host was down.  I did try first of all on battery power and then I plugged the
power in to the phone but still no good.  What should I try now?