[talks-uk] Re: The new Skype for nokia phones

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:24:00 -0000

Eliot,

Nor are a bunch of phones such as the N86, yet it works just fine on it. I
would install the S60 3rd edition v2 version and it should work just fine.

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997