[talks-uk] The new Eloquence in other languages

  • From: Isak Sand <isak.sand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:52:33 +0300

Hello list!
I had updated the firmware of my E72 and I was very happy when this new Talks came out!

But to the topic. I tested for fun the English Eloquence. It was just great! But my local dealer hasn't put the Finnish version of the Eloquence 6.1.125 on its webpage yet, so my question is: are there any place were I could get the Finnish version of this new Eloquence. (Nuance is, as you might know, very slow to update) and Talknav only keeps the English versions.

Thanks in advance!
--
Isak from Finland

---