[talks-uk] The N95, memory card and Talks

  • From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:23:02 -0000

Hi to all.  I have the N95, not the 8gig version but the version with the
120meg internal memory and a 512mg card.  It seems like part of the TALKS
programme is on the phone memory and half on the card.  I asked the
vodaphone store if it were possible to transfer that part of the programme
on the memory card to a 4 or a 8 gig card and would my TALKS still function
properly.  The guy in the store said that I would be unwise to change the
card as it may not be possible to do that which I asked and I may have
problems.  He suggested I leave well alone.  Is he right? Should I forget
about improving the phone by getting a larger capacity card?  Will the
portion of my TALKS programme that is on the present memory card  be
transferable to a new larger card and will My TALKS still work efficiently
as it does now?  Walter.