[talks-uk] Re: Talks voices on E71

  • From: ben mustill-rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:18:48 +0100

Georgina
I'm guessing its an issue with the processing power of the phone
coupled with the audio issue that steve mensioned - some voices are
just more cpu intencive. I'm not really a big fan of any of the voices
that are out there at the moment - i'd love it if there was a orpheus
port.

--
Kind regards, BEN.

email: bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx