[talks-uk] Re: Talks stops talking

  • From: Graham Wilkins <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:40:18 +0100

Thanks, Justin.
We don't get any hissing noises, or dialling problems. Talks seems to work well apart form this annoying problem which seems to be worse with TAlks version 2.
Graham W

Justin R wrote:

Hi,
I've had this problem when I had the n-gage. I used to load up the phone and, talks would not start. In fact, while the phone was functional I couldn't get a dial tone, or anything after trying out my home number. I obviously know to dial this number without sight anyway. What I got from the speaker was a continious soft hissing sound. Is that what you get?

All I could do was shut down the phone, and reload it until it sorted itself out.

Sorry this isn't much help. Sadly, the n-gage and talks don't work all that well together in imo.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Wilkins" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>