[talks-uk] Talks repeating new messages

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:04:30 +0100

Hello fellow Talks users,

I visited my friend yesterday and upgraded Talks on her N91 to version 3.60.3, as far as she can go on her current license code. I also installed some useful applications, one being AppQLaunch, and ring tones. The only change I made in the phone's settings was to reassign one of the hot keys on the standby screen to launch AppQLaunch. since then, when more than two text messages come in Talks repeats them every second, e.g. 7 new messages. Is this anything to do with Talks or a setting on the phone? Anyone else had this problem? Feedback most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

07:32:00