[talks-uk] Talks not speaking symbols in file Manager

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:20:56 +0100

Hello fellow Talks users,

I have noticed when renaming folders and files in File Manager Talks doesn't speak the symbols list accessed by pressing the star key and arrowing through the list. Talks speaks the symbols in other applications, such as when composing a message or adding a calendar entry and even in the free program Active File. I have the latest version of Talks, 3.52.6, on a Nokia N91. I would be interested if this is true with other phones using the latest version of Talks. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett