[talks-uk] Talks enquiry on object viewer.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:38:41 +0200

Hello:
As for my quite humble empathy , the talks object viewer was essentially
designed to reduce an amount of information from being spoken. If that's was
fairly genuine , then please pay attention to the proceeding query.
When pressing talks plus call or nine to check the clock , I won't to hear the
rest of the text , so I want to hear just the timewithout the date.
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.