[talks-uk] Re: Talks and Nokia N96

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:21:58 -0000

Thanks Steve.  I've given up for tonight, because when I put the files onto the
phone, my wife can't find them on the phone, therefore I'm unable to install!
I'll be ringing Steve Nut tomorrow, so I'm hoping he'll be able to sort me out,
smile.  Steve told me that it was supported and I suppose the software will be
updated soon, so until I get up and running with it, I can't comment on how
functional it is.  Thanks once again, cheers Steve.  Gees that was a lot of
Steve's!