[talks-uk] Re: Talks

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:29:31 +0100

Hi,

Carol jumping in here - So which GPS in the N95 needs disabling. (I'm not currently using any so have disabled all until I'm told otherwise <Smiles>)

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:07 AM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Tony,

Many factors can cause your battery weakness.  Bad signal strength in
your area is a big factor.  Also make sure that Bluetooth is off when
not using it.  Also disable the GPS receiver in the N95 if you are
not using it. Tools, Settings, Positioning, Positioning methods.