[talks-uk] Re: TALKS4

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:49:26 -0000

I'm not Barbara, but just downloading from your instructions.

I am unsure which Eloquence file I need to download ... and would be also
grateful to know whether it's going to be best to continue to load these files
to my phone memory, or if I should put them on card?  If I do the latter, am I
right in thinking that both Eloquence and Talks need to be uninstalled first,
thus having no speech to load new software?

Thanks for clarification!  I always find these things a bit of a headache when
getting there but realise it wasn't too bad once I've made it!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx