[talks-uk] Re: TALKS 4 UP AND RUNNING - AND A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:27:59 +0000

Thank you for that excellent advice. I x.ill play around with this. Maybe is
there a section in the manual about this? I have to admit I learned everything
I low about Talks just by asking how do I.:) now I an trying to write 3 dots in
succession on my phone with no success. How do I do this? Maybe I have to put a
space between each one.