[talks-uk] Re: TALKS

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:08:18 -0600

Well, the supported phones for MobileSpeak are: Nokia 3230, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6682, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N70, Nokia N90, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Samsung SGH-D720, Siemens SX-1, Panasonic X700, and Panasonic X701. So you might as well just stay with talks.

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: TALKS
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:02:02 -0000

Is it any good and where online can you find out more about it? I got a new
mobile on advice from three dealers that TALKS would be released within two
weeks, that was more than two months ago. I know things happen that slow
things down, but while dealers are now saying they have no idea when it will
be out, a while back they were telling a very different story. Perhaps this
is what they were being told themselves, but there has certainly been a bit
of a communications problem somewhere between the TALKS manufacturer and the
potential customer.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx