[talks-uk] Re: Some advice please

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:56:30 +0100

Hello Debbie,

I have been using the N73 since the end of March. The keypad took a bit of getting used to, but I am happy with it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 13:19 07/06/2007 +0100, you wrote:
Hi

I wonder if someone can give me a bit of advice.
Due to my N70 being faulty t-mobile have sent me the N73 as a free
replacement.  How do other people get on with it?  I seem to be having
difficulty with the keypad as the keys are not as raised as the N70 keypad.
I asked about the E65 but they don't have it.  Does anyone have any other
suggestions on a 3rd generation phone with a better key pad.

Thanks

Debbie

Living in beautiful Devon

You can contact me on: