[talks-uk] Slightly OT: Playing videos on a PC

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:12:52 -0000

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and taking good care during this
snowy weather.

I know this isn't actually Talks-related, but I tried sending this to the Access-UK list with no result, so am posting here.

I wish to play videos recorded on my Nokia 6600 on my laptop running
Windows XP Home.  They are in .3gp format.  I successfully transferred
them via Bluetooth.  I did a search and found there is a plug-in for
Windows Media Player.  I looked at the download plug-ins option but
cannot find one.  Any help would be most appreciated.  thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett